Effective Date: August 1, 2016
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services. We will not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to use our Site and our Services.
- Information We Collect Directly from Users. We collect your login credentials, which may include your name or email address. We also collect any other information you choose to provide to us, such as an address, phone number or job title. If you choose to record your own voice in an animation or otherwise input information into our Site or Services in any form, such as voice or text, we also collect that your voice recording or other information.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site through cookies and other technologies: domain name; browser type; browser language; device ID; operating system type; device name and model; pages or screens viewed; links clicked; IP address; when and the length of time you visit our Site or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Providing Our Services. To provide our Site and our Services and for other customer service purposes.
- Communicating with You. To communicate with you, including by email, about our Services and to respond to your questions, to offer you additional services, or to provide you with additional content or information that might be relevant or interesting to you.
- Analyzing the Use of Our Services. To better understand our users’ access to and use of our Site and our Services, both on an individual and aggregated basis, and to respond to user desires and preferences.
- Complying with the Law. To comply with applicable legal obligations.
How We Disclose Information
We may disclose the information that we collect about you with the following entities:
- Your Employer. If you are using the Site or the Services through your employer’s account with us, we may disclose your information to your employer.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to our vendors or service providers or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use cloud-based hosting providers to host the Site and the Services, and use other third party platform providers, such as marketing automation, customer support and community platforms, to provide other services. Accordingly, these vendors, service providers or agents may process and store your personal information.
We may also disclose the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- Business Transfers. We may disclose your information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, or a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified information. We may disclose aggregate or de-identified information about our users for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
How Long We Retain Your Information and When We Delete Your Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as reasonably required to allow you to access (and resume access, as the case may be) to our Site and our Services, which is usually eighteen (18) months following the date when your most recent subscription ends, unless you ask us to delete sooner as provided below.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Do Not Track. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals and we or our third party service providers may track your activities once you leave our Site. Users may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
- Clear GIFs, Pixel Tags and Other Technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to track your activities, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Users can also post materials and other information through their use of the QoahCorporation Community site. You will determine what materials and information you post, and because those postings will be viewable by other users of the QoahCorporation Community site, you should have no expectation of privacy with respect to such postings.
We have taken steps to help protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. Users should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to their accounts by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping their log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on an account as a result of unauthorized password activity.
In compliance with applicable law, we will notify governmental authorities of any data security breach within 72 hours of our becoming aware of the breach and, if it involves a high risk to your personal information, we will notify you as well.
Right to Review, Delete and Control our Use of Your Information
You have the right to review the personal information we have collected about you, to erase or delete it, and to tell us to no longer use or disclose it. You can review most of the personal information we collect about you by logging into your account and reviewing your account information and updating the personal information we maintain about you. You may also contact us at gm@QoahCorporation.com to request access to your personal information, erasure or deletion of your personal information and/or cancellation of your account. If you ask us to erase or delete your personal information, we will erase or delete your personal information within one month or less.
Right to Remove Your Information
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information and take it with you. The copy will be in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. If requested by you and when technically feasible, we will send that information via electronic means to a third party designated by you.
Users Outside of the UN
In compliance with the GDPR and applicable federal and state laws, we have conducted a privacy impact assessment, and have instituted steps to protect your personal information including training and awareness, monitoring and verification, and response and enforcement. We also keep records of how we process your personal information, and will conduct annual internal audits of our privacy and security practices.
Copyright © 2015-2017 QoahCorporation, Inc.